Hello! I’m so glad you’re considering taking lessons with me. Teaching piano is my absolute passion! I promise to provide a fun, comfortable learning environment for you or your child. I promise to meet your needs and give you the best musical education possible. I promise to create individualized lessons that will help meet YOUR musical goals!
Here’s what to expect!
- weekly 1/2 hour one-on-one piano lessons
- a time to learn and grow in your piano skills such as theory, listening and aural perception, rhythm work, games and activities created to help understand musical concepts, and composition.
- the ability to CHOOSE the music you want to learn — click this link to see what type of songs previous students have learned during their piano lessons
What do I charge?
- It costs time, practice, and a little money! Tuition is simple and straightforward. I charge a monthly flat fee of $100. Payment can be made by cash, check, or online. You can find more details in the piano lesson policies listed below!
What days/hours do I teach?
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday afternoons: 3:30-6:00 PM
- Tuesday & Thursday mornings: 10:00-11:30 AM
What method series do I use?
- I use the Wunderkeys Piano Method Series. You can check out their books HERE! Their curriculum is more game-based, interactive, and age appropriate. They have books designed for preschoolers, elementary age, and teenagers/ adults!
If you’re interested in joining my piano studio, follow the link below to fill out the form online:
Piano Registration & Policy Form
A little bit about me:
I took a total of 13 years of piano lessons! I have had 4 different teachers who each taught me vital skills for music. I’m very thankful for the piano teachers who have had such a great influence on me today. All through Junior High and High School, I accompanied for choirs and ensemble groups. I competed in GSACS competition located in Southern California. I started teaching piano my Junior year of high school and have taught ever since. I’ve had the opportunity to teach piano in 5 different states (California, Wisconsin, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah). After high school, I had the honor of teaching an elementary music class, continuing my musical education through college classes, and starting my own music clubs. I’m dedicated, organized, and passionate!
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.