Aside from teaching piano, my next favorite thing would be hosting music clubs! Joining my music club is the perfect way for your child to get a taste of how fun and awesome music can be!
Here are some things they’ll experience during their music club meetup’s:
- an introduction to types of instruments and genres of music
- improve rhythm skills
- boosted confidence levels
- opportunity to grow their friendships
- learn new songs
- practice hand-eye coordination
- enhance creativity through art, DIY rhythm instruments, and music composition
- learn foundational music concepts
- enjoy music and movement in a group setting
There are 2 options for how it works!
1st Option: Join a music club that I host from my home. You’ll make new friends and enjoy music and movement together. My in-home music clubs usually consist of 4-6 kids each and are each 4 weeks long! I invite anyone ages 6m-4 years to join.
It costs $40 per kid for all 4 weeks. I have 2 upcoming fall music clubs!
- September Music Club (9/03 – 9/24, every Friday from 10:30-11:00)
- October Music Club (10/08 – 10/29, every Friday from 10:30- 11:00)
Follow this link to fill out the registration form for these music clubs!
Want more info? Join my private studio/music club Facebook group to get the scoop on all the important upcoming dates, forms, sneak peeks, and more!
2nd Option: Put your own group of kids together, ranging from ages 6m – 5 years old, and reach out to me. I will come to your home and bring all the necessary instruments, activities, music resources, etc. with me. All you need to do is show up!
Each Music Club is 4 weeks long with weekly 1/2 hour meetup’s. You can have anywhere from 4-9 kids attending! I recommend splitting the cost between your group.
Pricing is a flat fee for all 4 weeks and is dependent on how many children will be there:
- 4-5 kids: $160
- 6-7 kids: $180
- 8-9 kids: $200
Here are the upcoming dates:
- September 2021 Music Club (Week of August 30 – September 20)
- October 2021 Music Club (Week of October 4 – October 25)
My music clubs are perfect for in-home daycares, nanny’s who meet up together, friends in a neighborhood, and anyone who wants to grow their children’s friendships.
Create Music – Inspire One Another