Aside from teaching piano, my next favorite thing would be hosting music clubs! Joining my music club is the perfect way for your child to get a taste of how fun and awesome music can be!
Here are some things they’ll experience during their music club meetup’s:
- an introduction to types of instruments and genres of music
- improve rhythm skills
- boosted confidence levels
- opportunity to grow their friendships
- learn new songs
- practice hand-eye coordination
- enhance creativity through art, DIY rhythm instruments, and music composition
- learn foundational music concepts
- enjoy music and movement in a group setting
How does it work?
Join a music club that I host from my home. You’ll make new friends and enjoy music and movement together. My in-home music clubs usually consist of 4-8 kids and are each 4 weeks long! I invite anyone ages 6m-4 years to join. It cost $40 for all 4 weeks!
Please reach out to me if you’d like to join a music club. I usually host a music club during the following months: February, April, June, and October.
Want more info? Join my private studio/music club Facebook group to get the scoop on all the important upcoming dates, forms, sneak peeks, and more!
Create Music – Inspire One Another